5 Things Learned About Unreal Engine 5
- User control: The use of the "wasd" controls. Typical of gaming and rendering software e.g. Lumion. Simple to use. The requirement to click a mouse button seems unnecessary.
- UCS: Similar to other software I have used, in particular, Autodesk products. Easy to control and understand.
- Content browser: Slightly different to other software and with a large range of downloadable content.
- Characters: Ability to place characters is unlike any software I have used. I am still unsure of the necessity of this feature for architectural purposes.
- Real time viewer: Similar to Lumion and Neon Render in Rhino. Very helpful for accurate visualisation.