Things I've learned about UE4 Blueprints
- Very similar to the user friendly visual coding style of grasshopper
- I like the visualisation and the ability to view from different angles before finalising a script
- The ability to make reusable elements through blueprints will be very useful
- The number of tools available is overwhelming, but I am confident in being able to understand a fair amount soon
- A clearer explanation of what the tool does would be helpful (grasshopper does this well)
Grasshopper Script Relating to Terminal Lines
I like generating random numbers and geometry through grasshopper. Here is a quick script I created based around the theory of terminal lines.